The Boss Babe Morning Routine

Hello loves!

Morning time is my favorite time of the day. I'm about to start school full time so I'm taking full advantage of my mornings which means me time. In other words I don't have time to waste!

The way my morning goes usually sets my mood for the rest of the day; therefore I make sure I start the day off right!  I want them to be peaceful, cozy and PRODUCTIVE.  The last month I've attempted (like I said attempted) a morning routine that has helped me accomplish small things during that part of the day. I'm still a night owl most of the time, but I'm trying to change that to get the amount of sleep I need to be productive! Mornings are much, much better for productivity. I know this now!

SAVANNAH WHY DO YOU NEED A MORNING ROUTINE ?

Morning time is the time of day, at least for me, that you get the most control over.  It's like starting new everyday, and that is so precious to me.  The way I look at it, you can either start the day late in a  rush, and hurry to the the most you said you would do that day in 45 minutes and leave for work or school stressed and maybe even late. I opted for the "3 hours sooner" plan. Having a morning routine puts you in a "its gonna be a fabulous and productive day" because it allows you to manage your emotions and lets you choose to start the day with positivity! What's better than positivity and motivation ?

1. MAKE YOUR BED AND LET SOME NATURAL LIGHTING COME IN

I'm not kidding. Making your bed makes you feel like you've already accomplished something already.  Even if it's small, it motivates you to accomplish new things!

“If you want to change the world, start off by making your bed. If you make your bed every morning, you will have accomplished the first task of the day. It will give you a small sense of pride, and it will encourage you to do another task, and another, and another. And by the end of the day that one task completed will have turned into many tasks completed.” –Navy Seal William H. McCraven

2. CLEANSE YOUR PORES

Washing your face will make you feel so energized and ready to make the day yours! Who said sleeping with one eye open accomplished anything ?

3. MAKE YOUR COFFEE & WRITE IN YOUR JOURNAL

Yes I said write in your journal. I know it sounds super dumb,  but trust me when I say writing down your thoughts about what you're feeling or what you're wanting to accomplish that day feels sooo good to see it written down!  You can order some cute journals from amazon or simply go to local book store.

4. MAKE A TO DO LIST

I always make a to do list. Crushing your goals and getting shit done is SO much easier when you know EXACTLY what you have to do, which is why writing down your To Do List somewhere is so important!

5. 15 MINUTES OF YOGA

Some days I don't feel like crushing it in the gym, so I just simply do some yoga in the a.m. it still gives me the same amount of energy that a full body workout does.

6. GETTING READY

It's time to shower, get dressed, and do your hair and make-up (if you wear it).  Even if you don't plan on going out right away it's nice to feel clean and ready to take on the rest of the day.  We all know staying in your pj's is only going to make you more of a couch potato that day.

7. CROSS YOUR TO DO LIST OFF

You are now ready to conquer the day, all you have to do now is get shit done.


Hustle hard and handle that shit girl!

xo - Savannah

Comments

Popular Posts