Starting new!

First blog so bare with me! Recently I quit my job on a whim. It was probably a really stupid decision, but to me it felt right. I had an epiphany one night and I decided that I would quit my job because I wasn't truly happy. Yes I loved my co-workers and what I was doing was AMAZING! I'm thankful for the many opportunities I've been given and that I'll have in my future. Pretty soon I'll be starting Cosmetology school. I'm looking forward to the future it seems to me that it'll be fun and worth it!

Love, Savannah

Comments

  1. I'm glad you have found the strength to not only realize but to understand and to stand up for what you feel is right.
    Oh, and once you go to school you can do my hair hehehe
    #yougotthis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It came up as unknown so thanks and I'll need to know your name whoever you are!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts