Living a healthy lifestyle!

Happy Monday babes and gents!

It's been a while since I've posted I've been crazy busy and I apologize!  Life has been busy and I feel like time has flown.
Now lets talk about food.. food is GREAT especially when it comes to sweets, my weakness. I have a terrible sweet tooth and if I could I'd eat mint chocolate chip ice cream, strawberries & cream, and my favorite chai tea lattes for the rest of my life!  Now lets talk about HEALTHY eating, a lot of people including myself think that healthy eating can be super expensive and sometimes horrible tasting. But I've been doing it for the past couple of weeks and I'm here to tell you it is AMAZING.  Todays post is all about what I eat throughout the day.
Breakfast
3 egg whites & turkey sausage biscuit

Snack
Banana and peanut butter

Lunch
LOW CARB chicken & cheese quesadilla

Snack
protein smoothie

Dinner
(crockpot Hawaiian chicken)
1 cup pineapple juice
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup soy sauce
2 lbs chicken
BBQ sauce!!!

Dessert
I usually eat strawberry greek yogurt if I'm wanting dessert, it's my fav!


There you have it! This what I usually eat in a day and I love it! I have one cheat day at least once a week and that's on Sunday, because Sundays are the FUNday. If you're wanting to live a healthy lifestyle then do it! Don't let anything hold you back. You won't regret it, feeling healthy is the best feeling! Save the Scooters candy bar blenders or the Sonic milkshake for your cheat day!

Go for the goals you have and achieve greatness and NEVER GIVE UP!

love, Savannah


Comments

Popular Posts